Ribera Salud Group
Public and private health management
Location: Torrejon de Ardoz (Madrid)
Shareholders: Ribera Salud (90%), Concessia (10%)
Number of health centers: 1
Location: Elche (Alicante)
Shareholders: Ribera Salud (100%)
Number of health centers: 12
Location: Denia (Alicante)
Shareholders: Ribera Salud
Number of health centers: 45
The Hospital of Almendralejo
Location: Almendralejo (Badajoz)
Opening: Enero 2021
Shareholders: Ribera Salud
Population: 33.468 ciudadanos
Lab, diagnosis and clinical monitoring through clinical and genetic analysis. Specialists in COVID tests for companies, professional associations, groups and social entities. The company has its own laboratory: CIALAB.
Futurs is a new concept of responsible health in which we combine Ribera Health Group vision and clinical experience and the the latest technology, to provide an optimal and comprehensive response to population needs www.futurshealth.com
Ribera Salud participates in the first two hospitals under the PPP model in Latin America: Hospital Guillermo Kaelin de la Fuente and Hospital Alberto Leopoldo Barton Thompson in Lima. Ribera Salud is the majority shareholder in the Slovak company of radiology and nuclear medicine Pro Diagnostic Group (PDG)
WHAT IS OUR DIRECTION?
We began our journey over fifteen years ago by focusing on innovation, flexibility and best practices in the public healthcare system. During this time, we have developed public-privae partnerships, have been the leader in innovation and have driven change by using the best healthcare practices.
Integrated Care Services
We have developed new management models that utilize existing resources, avoiding duplication and ensuring quality service. Our patients have benefitted from our integration of different levels of healthcare services (primary and specialized healthcare) providing more accessible, complete attention and faster access.
Fast medical acces
Innovation and Progress
With the implementation of Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs), we have achieved integrated and efficient medical procedures. These tools enable us to be transparent and agile whe comparing the quality of our care programs. ICTs have improved communications between professionals and patients.
Excellent health results
We encourage health education, preventive and self-care policies. Our quality procedures allow us to be more decisive, while improving services for our patients. We are the first company in Spain to develop a “Health Portal” which allows us to measure our effectiveness. The site allows us to conduct on line results, and reduce unnecessary primary healthcare visits. Our patients experience early diagnosis of certain diseases in health centers, creating a closer, holistic relationship with the patient.
Better patient satisfaction
Higher Quality and More Efficient Health System
At Ribera Salud, we comprehensively manage the health of our patients in a transparent and results-oriented manner. Our model pursues the most effective use of resources to ensure we achieve the best possible outcomes. We are committed to clinical management, safety and incorporating new techniques of partnering with our patients. At Ribera Salud, we place special emphasis on preventive health and have developed protocols for chronic health conditions.
Efficcient cost management
Our medical professionals have a critical role in the organization. Ribera Salud developed an innovative Human Resource policy which rewards our professionals based on performance and our five pillars: Continuing education; identifying, managing, talent and retention; clinical research; teaching; professional careers. These are the five policy pillars that contribute to our professional´s satisfaction and SENSE OF BELONGING.
Our professionals recommend working at Ribera Salud
Our PPP model
“The challenges in the Healthcare Industry are global. The most socially advanced countries are putting in place reforms in the heathcare system and these reforms have three common points: more fair -introducing public values-, more sustainable and answering to the high levels of specialization the sector requires. The public private partnership in the environment is essential to achieve these objectives.”Alberto de Rosa
The Administration pays an annual fixed and pre-established amount for each of the citizens in the area.
The public nature of the health service is guaranteed at all times.
The franchisee company is subject to the fulfillment of the clauses set out in the bid specifications.
The franchisee companys commits to the good running and management of the public service.
THIS IS OUR HISTORY
Our model is the best option to upgrade public healthcare while keeping its univers values contributing to the long-term sustainability of the healthcare system.
Thousand yearly communication between patients and professionals through healthcare portals.
Millions invested in public infrastructures during the concession period.
Annual scientific publications and research projects.
Labor and statutory professionals.
of our patients are satisfied with the attention received in our centers.
of our professionals recommend working with our model.
of the contracts are indefinite with a career model for all ranks.
savings for the Administration.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Since 1997, countless bodies and institutions worldwide have shown interest in knowing and studying Ribera´s management model.
Partnership in International Studies
BERKELEY UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA
Currently working on a paper led by professor Richard M. Scheffer whose first findings were presented in Madrid in June 2015 in the Conference “Healthcare systems integration in Spain and around the word: new scientific evidence”.
Ribera Salud aims for Excellence in Management, establishing the framework with which to develop its vocation of public service and applying the best healthcare practices known so far. Currently, Ribera Salud’s centers are in the process of being accredited by the International Joint Commission.
AENOR. Certificate according to the UNE regulation in ISO 9001:2008 to Ribera Salud Group, B2B Salud, several services and health center of Torrevieja, Vinalopo and Denia. Additionally, Torrevieja, Vinalopo, Torrejon and Povisa hospitals have the UNE-EN ISO 14064-1 Certification at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and removals.
ENAC BUREAU VERITAS
The Central Lab BR Salud holds the ENAC Certificate which accredits the technical competence according to the criteria set out in the UNE ISO 15189:2013 regulation and the BUREAU VERITAS certificate for its quality management system according to UNE regulation in ISO 9001.
Hospital and primary care centers are accredited in the second phase of the certification process of the IHAN which in Spanish stands for (Humanization of the Assistance to birth and lactation).
GOOD PRACTICES BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
The website and the program “Sport and Pregnancy” of the departments of Torrevieja and Vinalopo, recognized in the Manual of Good Practices of the Ministry of Health in 2015 and 2016.
HOSPITAL AWARDS TOP 20
Ribera has 81 recognitions in the Hospital Awards Top 20, the reference program in the Spanish health system, with the participation of more than 250 public and private hospitals (con link a
BEST IN CLASS AWARDS
Ribera has 19 BIC Awards of Wecare-U communication group, and the Chair of Innovation and Health Management of the Rey Juan Carlos University that recognize the best private and public hospitals, Primary Care centers and health services that seek excellence
- 2021. In the ranking “Best 100 companies to work for” of “Actualidad Economica” (also in 2009, 2010 and 2015)
- 2021. Digital Transformation Award from the Valencia Chamber of Commerce
- 2021. MIA Award from the Mediterranean Marketing Club in the “Customer Experience” category for the Humanization Program
- 2021. SaluDigital Award for Technological Innovation for the predictive model for Covid patients
- 2019. ‘A tu Salud’ Award from the newspaper La Razón (also in 2015 and 2017)
- 2018. ‘TOP 50 Healthcare Companies Award’ for contributing to the sustainability of the healthcare system
- 2018. Best Project in Digital Health in the New Medical Economics Awards
- 2017. Best Project in Transparency Policy in the New Medical Economics Awards
- 2015. Award for the company with “best practices in people management” from the Association of People Management and Human Resources of the Valencian Community
- 2014 Diario Médico Award for the ‘Best Health Ideas’ (also in 2011 and 2013)
- Premio a la empresa con ‘mejores prácticas en gestión de personas’ de la Asociación de Dirección de Personas y Recursos Humanos de la Comunidad Valenciana (AEDIPE CV).
ALLIANCES AND SOCIAL COMMITMENT
- Adherence to Red Acoge network of companies committed to diversity (RED+D),
- Signatories of the Charter for Diversity, a European charter of principles that makes visible its commitment as an organization to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Signatories of the Business Initiative for Ethics and Good Governance of the Valencian Government
- Adherence to the WHO One Health initiative, a global strategy that defends a global vision of health, including its three components: human health, animal health and ecosystem health
- Signatories of the G20 EMPOWER initiative, which aims to support the advancement of women in private sector leadership in each of the G20 countries and invited countries
- Companies with Value Program of Casa Caridad Valencia, that helps people without resources
In addition, Ribera is a member of:
- US Chamber of Commerce in Spain
- Spanish Confederation of Business Organisations CEOE)
- Valencia Community Club of Responsible and Sustainable Companies (CERS)
- Valencia Association of Entrepreneurs (AVE)
- Chamber of Commerce in Valencia
- Spanish Private Health Alliance (Aspe)
- Foundation for healthcare research and development (IDIS)
- Patron of the Business Culture Chair of the University of Valencia
- Lanzadera (business accelerator)
- Spanish Association of Managers (AED)
- Association for Management Progress (APD)
- First Brand in the Marketing Club of the Mediterranean
- Galicia Private Hospital Association (Ahosgal)
- Federation of Associations of Young Entrepreneurs of Alicante (Jovempa)